AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Illinois Sec. of State
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 9/25/2020 21:51 (#8515349 - in reply to #8514086)
Subject: RE: Illinois Sec. of State

St.Clair Co. IL.
for what it's worth, the FOID cards are done by the state police, plates are SOS, I bought a different truck right when things got shut down, when I was able to finally go to the DMV I had the title, and plates transferred, and paid my sales tax.
they cashed my tax check right now!! but really didn't pay attention to receiving the title,
well awhile later I get a letter from the State saying they need a copy of the title to transfer it, well I looked at my paper work and sure enough all I had was a copy of the title the DMV gave me after they took it and sent in up to Springfield, I called the number and the lady said they needed the original copy of the title, I said I don't have it YOU do I gave it to the DMV and all they gave me was a copy, she said well that's all we got was a copy, I said NOW what?
She talked to her supervisor and decided that if they had a copy they had to have the original at one time, well in a week I had my new title, Illinois is messed up but once in awhile they show signs of improvement!!
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)