AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can a truck stop survive without selling alcohol and tobacco products?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 9/22/2020 05:40 (#8508893 - in reply to #8508866)
Subject: RE: ^ ^ This - Cleaner Stations

central - east central Minnesota -

MaineFarmer - 9/22/2020 04:23 I dont think many places make or sell so called girly mags anymore,the alcohol is not a factor for trucks,(you cant even have a single beer in your truck )covid has reduced the lot lizards,I think the morality worry is un founded.People will go net door and leave you fast if they sell beer to passerbys and you do not but thats your choice,what they watch or say on the internet well thats their biz.I do think if you are in a high truck volume area you will find clean clean clean is what drivers want,,,,clean fuel islands,clean toilets ,clean restaurant ,etc,,price secondary  

Survey truckers / auto owners  . . .  nothing will kill business faster then Grimy fuel islands. Dirty, grimy fuel islands  indicate dirty habits in the store, from floors, shelves and of course the restroom. Doesn't matter if you have the best location on the strip - people will by pass and go to a station that is clean. Doesn't matter if you sell "girly magazines" or liquor/smokes, people will bypass to a cleaner station . . . . . .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)