AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fillable bill of sale
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 9/20/2020 21:39 (#8506893 - in reply to #8506807)
Subject: /RE: Fillable bill of sale

West Union, Illinois

It's not rocket science. Type one up on your word processor, save it and as needed correct it and print it out .

EDIT: One thing I ALWAYS include is date and time of transfer of ownership.  If someone buys a car from me, goes down the road and hits a school bus I want proof it wasn't mine.  It's also helpful if they never transfer the title.

Bill of Sale

________________________ (seller) and _____________________________ (buyer) agree on the following:At (time)___________________on (date) ___________________, title and ownership of one (age make & model of vehicle) automobile, VIN (vehicle’s serial number), passed from seller to buyer.

Vehicle is sold with ______________miles (OR unknown mileage as the odometer has exceeded mechanical limits. Mileage is believed to be in excess of __________________miles).

Vehicle is sold as is with no warranty of any kind. All mechanical defects whether shown or not are accepted by the buyer.

Seller guarantees the title is free and clear at the time of the sale.

.......................................................................................................

(your printed name) (seller)

(buyer)

Edited by Mike SE IL 9/21/2020 08:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)