AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lightning Damage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bnobles
Posted 9/20/2020 23:16 (#8507025 - in reply to #8505977)
Subject: RE: Lightning Damage

Qulin, MO
I feel your pain. Dealing with the same thing right now. My phone call was 7:30 on a Sunday morning with a service starting at 9am.

Lost sound board, digital snake, computer that displays the lyrics, Lighting control dongle, part of our stage lighting, 3 of our in ear mixers, wireless lapel mic, 4 projectors, 2 TVs, pretty much every HDMI to Cat converter, all but 1 security camera plus all the monitors and DVRs, routers and networking devices in 2 buildings, 4xHDMI switcher, system we were using to stream services online and I’m sure I’m forgetting some things.

It’s been a mess. I know we are over $25k and haven’t fixed the lighting or the security cameras. I’d say we will be at least $50k by the time it’s all said and done. Insurance will cover a lot of it but some things are being replaced with upgraded newer technology.

This P16 was sitting on top of a sound board in the room we are using for overflow seating. You can see on it where the arc left out the bottom of it.

(DBE7D5C0-59CA-4642-9687-4EDBA1C6D3C7 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DBE7D5C0-59CA-4642-9687-4EDBA1C6D3C7 (full).jpeg (155KB - 175 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)