AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drug cost.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johnypop
Posted 9/18/2020 07:03 (#8501964 - in reply to #8501693)
Subject: RE: Drug cost.

ND
rank - 9/17/2020 11:10

nebfarmer - 9/17/2020 22:57

Long story short. I'm doing cancer treatments every 4 weeks that cost $15,000. I'll do them for 6 months and then the plan is to go on a pill that costs $20,000 a month. I don't care who pays whether it's Medicare my insurance or myself and it's going to be a combination of all three ,That's too damn much money. Somebody somewhere is making obscene profits. As much as I hate to say government regulation is the answer what better do you have to offer? I know huge amounts are spent in the development of these drugs but my provider tells me the pill in particular he would use it 30 or 40 times more than what he does now if it was less expensive. Excuse the spelling and syntax I'm back to using voice texting on my smartphone because my fingers are really stiff tonight.

Why not spend the many many trillions of corona dollars on cancer.....a disease that actually exists. Seriously that is the question every citizen should be asking their pollutician.

Best of luck to you

Good money to be made on cancer, that is why you won't see a cure, see above post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)