AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MF combines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 9/18/2020 12:07 (#8502543 - in reply to #8502518)
Subject: RE: MF combines

Jeffersonville, OH
Trillium Farm - 9/18/2020 12:47

There are many opinions and biases, also very few facts.
One MUST know the whole story behind a problem, I can't fathom why Fendt that requires dealer to hold stock for the most common problems would make a person wait weeks for parts, they don't come by Conestoga & mules, there is is airfreight and one could use that service to have that part in 2-3 days, it's in Fendt interest to expedite. It may come at a cost and that too is understandable. Also there may be better service/coverage in one part of the country than another. Obviously there will be better service in areas where their product sells better.
I'm colour blind, but the level of forgiveness given to JD is beyond the pale, a company like that that has the utmost contempt for farmers and yet gets the blind support that I see, for me is incomprehensible. No machinery is faultless and no company is perfect, let's just assess the situation and judge on merit rather than using colour bias. No offense is intended we all have our "darlings" :-)

I like you. You see the world for what it is.

Anyone who bought a FENDT Ideal on year 1 should understand that there is some level of being a guinea pig going on. I'm sure anyone with a new Deere X9 will have all sorts of "updates" the next year or two as well.

You can't do anything from a "clean sheet of paper" and not have some issues.
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)