AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MF combines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 9/18/2020 08:00 (#8502125 - in reply to #8501614)
Subject: RE: MF combines

ecmn
AGDEAL - 9/17/2020 22:18

easymoney - 9/17/2020 19:42

brudno - 9/17/2020 19:17

The North American market is one AGCO doesn’t care about in traditional euro trash fashion “we suck & they hate us” they will continue to treat NA like we don’t matter and they know what’s best for us. The Ideal is a flop, there dealer network can’t really push it because they a lot of them in the Midwest are historically Claas dealers, I believe they sell Gleaners 8 to 1 and treat them like a product they don’t want to sell, I believe AGCO has bailed on Axial combines but who knows they don’t care about there own product or marketing so how is a consumer supposed to know? It’s really a shame.

Agco is making a big push in NA.

How much seat time do you have running against the Ideal?

Fendt dealer support in many areas is superior to deere and case.

Problem with fendt is parts availability. Deere I can go to milan. Neighbors had to wait on a fendt parts from italy

Sure sure. No customer has ever walked into a John Deere or Case IH Dealership and not gotten their parts immediately.

Another thing that fendt is doing for the dealerships is they have a required parts inventory if you can't meet this level of parts inventory and you cannot meet their level of customer service and Technical service you cannot be a fendt dealer.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)