AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think this may cause problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Red Paint
Posted 9/18/2020 10:33 (#8502440 - in reply to #8499625)
Subject: RE: I think this may cause problems

SW “Ohia”
neukm - 9/16/2020 20:36

Red Paint - 9/16/2020 08:02

Next stop Valhalla - 9/16/2020 08:12

One would think that this day and age it'd be easy to put one selection on the gas pump and just call it Gas. I would guess 90% of the population could care less as long as the car starts and gets them to work and home again.

Could make the same argument about a variety of topics that I’m sure would fire up folks on this board. The ethanol cult loves their government-mandated demand.

funny how you and your oil cult have zero complaints about any of the other components that are mandated to be blended or not blended, because they are all oil products. But your anti ethanol bias has been on display from day one here.

LOL not sure how I’m part of the oil cult. I actually really like electric. The only 2-stroke thing I have left is my big chainsaw. Gone electric on my small chainsaw, pole saw, weedeater, leaf blower, and hedge trimmer. Next commuter car I purchase might just be electric too. I’m working to convert my small gas engines to diesel as I can. Long term I want to buy a press and make my own biodiesel and use the byproduct in my feed ration.

Just not sure how a board full of farmers who constantly complain about regulation are so adament about not just regulation, but mandating that somebody else buy their product. That seems like a tenet of a centrally-planned economy if there ever was one.

Edited by Red Paint 9/18/2020 10:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)