AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gregor
Posted 9/16/2020 09:30 (#8498612 - in reply to #8498017)
Subject: RE: Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?

East Central Nebraska
I swear our last house was haunted. We had several unexplained incidences. The kids had one of those play rotary dial phones on wheels with a string that made a noise when you pull it. About 1 am, we hear that thing going across the dining room floor. I went into the kitchen and there it sat all by itself in the middle of the room no one around and kids in bed sleeping. We always put the toys away before bed. Somehow it got out of the toy box and went across the dining room floor. That one spooked me. I pretty much laid in bed stiff the rest of the night. Another night heard the cupboard door slam. It was loud. I thought we had a burglar. Both wife and I ran into the kitchen. No one around. One morning when our daughter was a baby, I was already at work and wife getting ready for work. Daughter was in her crib and too little to get out. She was crying and wanted her dollie that was on the floor. After a minute, she quit crying and wife went into the room. She was playing with her dollie. No idea how it got into her crib. We could not have a touch lamp in the house. It would randomly come on. The farm I grew up on, the son murdered his dad in 1925 and grandpa bought the farm then. We still have the acreage, and the house no longer there, but I used to have pigs on that acreage and have my grain bins there. I still hate going on that acreage at night. It just seems spooky there. Interestingly, the other day, my 18 year old son says he hates going to that farm to do chores as he has some sheep there now. He said it just seems spooky down there like someone follows him around. I told him about the murder there. Here are some articles on that murder.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/22972437/adolph-smetak-found-guilty-...

https://www.historicalcrimedetective.com/msm-adolph-smetak-1925/
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)