AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

flyinfarmer
Posted 9/16/2020 05:25 (#8498210 - in reply to #8498017)
Subject: RE: Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?

NE Iowa
Not really in the realm of the supernatural, but have had a couple instances that left me shaking in my boots when I was younger.

I was chisel plowing with a 4630 on a beautiful day. Of course, cab noise was high so could hear nothing from outside. All of a sudden it got real dark out - like a solar eclipse or something. And then some type of military bomber came into view at the top of the windshield coming from my rear. I’m sure it wasn’t this close, but seemed like I could have stepped out of the cab and hit the thing with a rock. Turns out they would fly out of Omaha, do a touch and go in Waterloo, and return home. Guessing they had a good time using me as a ‘target’ and scaring the crap out of me.

During harvest, I ran that same 4630 out of fuel while pulling a couple wagon loads of corn down the shoulder of US Hwy 63 at something like midnight. This is way before cell phones, so I start hoofing it to a farm ~1/2 mile away. There’s very few vehicles on the road. All of a sudden I am flooded in a light from behind and I knew I was a dead boy. Was certain it was a semi that was going to take me out. And just that quick it was dark again. Turns out there were several big meteorites that night and this one was timed and placed perfect to totally freak me out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)