AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 9/15/2020 21:54 (#8498017)
Subject: Have you ever been on a property and experienced repeated strange things?

Texas
A mother and son had mentioned how there was a history of odd things occurring to them. At first I just chuckled a little as the woman explained. She says, “No, I’m serious! “. Things happen when she and her son try to take on certain tasks on their ranch. I don’t know if there’s anything to this but last week I unlocked a tractor door and had been in and out of the cab while opening and then shutting gates after driving the tractor through. Suddenly the doors are locked when I try to get back in while the engine is still running. That was a puzzler.

And then today I was cutting hay and I get this creepy feeling. It just happened to be the adjoining pasture to where I sunk a tractor accidentally, deep in a natural spring. It’s not necessary to go into great detail what happened but some people showed up to check on me and they too were scratching their heads. That field with the underground springs gives me the creeps. There’s a historical ghost town with a wretched name just to the west and across the fence.

Edited by Pigpiggy 9/15/2020 22:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)