AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (84) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Landlocked property ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
paul the original
Posted 9/15/2020 22:14 (#8498069 - in reply to #8498024)
Subject: RE: Landlocked property ?

southern MN
Things can be changed with enough lawyer fees, but generally the courts will follow existing access first. Since previous owner was going through your property, that would be the starting point they would use, and likely grant access through your property.

If it’s a more bigger access than previous, there likely is some plan to follow, and you maybe could get reimbursed for a 20 foot access or some such. It gets messy pretty quick.

Likely some deed of those touching the property already has an access on it? Is it yours or one of the other neighbors?

Would be worth checking things out at the courthouse, and if you have to grant a more extensive access than you had before you probably can get compensated for it some. Depends on your county.


Edited by paul the original 9/15/2020 22:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)