AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Was asked to post this here.. Condolences for an Agtalker in this his hour of need.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 9/15/2020 09:56 (#8496830)
Subject: Was asked to post this here.. Condolences for an Agtalker in this his hour of need.

I was asked to repost this from the boiler room for more viewers to see.
Here goes.. this happened yesterday.

I want to call off the dogs for a poster here on this site.

TPP can be free wheeling and letting things fly. However, I learned today that one of our posters had a very Tragic Event through the loss of his son.. on top of other events which were maybe not going well.

Whatever your feelings.. or discussions you were having with Tim from Arkansas.

Please join me in offering our sympathies and support for him and his family at this time.

He had just talked to him.. 20 minutes later his son was killed in a head on collision.

I can only imagine.

Let's give the guy a break and focus on other more positive things around him. Also we might consider what is and is not truly important at this time.

Thank you.

Hang in there Tim with God's blessings you will get through this. Amen.

”Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I talked to him on the phone. He had finished morning water chores and was going to get lunch. 20 minutes later he was gone. A car crossed the center line and hit him head on.

He was happier than he had ever been in his life. He and his girl friend were fixing up an old house, planning to marry and start a family.
There is a hole in my soul that will never be filled.”

the movie the blind side was on last night.. my wife seldom sits down to watch with me but she did last night. It’s topical for the struggles our nation is going through right now.. imho. But for a mother who choose Love over Hate.. a shy, directionless soul was supported whom achieved the pinacle of success in his sport.. vs.. what else can.. and is.. happening to our minority youth In inner cities.

whatever you think of Sandra Bullock.. who plays the role well.. there is a Real Mrs Tuohy who not only played the role.. but lived it.

and I find that impressive. (Lol I’m sure Tim.. in classic Tim form.. could argue the counter point.. Ha)

In regards to the South.. the struggles they face but the Goodness of their hearts.. and their love for Football. Hopefully we can reflect upon our circumstances and challenges to “face the chances..” and make a new better reality which cuts across division.

Chances are.. We’ll be the combination..
Chances are.. waiting to be taken.. 
Chances are.. only what we make them..

and all I need.”

https://youtu.be/_yuSKc7mUSY

But also.. More to my liking.. and the truth that.. even though we may not be able to see it clearly today.. “there will be a day” when we are reunited with our loved ones.

https://youtu.be/CPKyTY71iRM

Thoughts and Prayers.

https://youtu.be/I7vsjQo2NYY

Edited by JonSCKs 9/15/2020 12:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)