AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I can't imagine (losing a child)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bubbaspb
Posted 9/15/2020 08:42 (#8496692)
Subject: I can't imagine (losing a child)

Western WI
From my FB post last night.

"I can't imagine"

These words came into my head this evening as I looked at a fellow dads hunting post about a son he lost.

Being a part of society that no one ever wants to be part of. Once you are initiated....there is no way to get out. And the initiation is so much worse than any one else can even attempt to feel.

Many bereaved parents that I've talked to have paralleled this feeling of the worst possible pain one could have.....times whatever number you can conjure up.... infinity seems to work.

And yet .....most of us some how.....with the grace of god....good friends..... family.....we survive.

We stay busy....we put one foot in front of the other....we survive. Most will never actually thrive......just continue on in this journey of.mixed good days with bad.

BubbaRide is coming up this weekend. A day of riding horse.... raising money and awareness. But mostly it is about remembering not only my son.....but those who many have lost throughout the past years..... coming together to enjoy a friendship ...a moment...making a memory.

'I always think...I can't imagine. Yet here I am. "

"Remember the good times as well as the bad. Each smile he brings you shows how much you loved him....as does each tear.".....was my comment to him.

(Screenshot_20200908-175021 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Screenshot_20200908-175021 (full).png (179KB - 809 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)