AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Because of COVID, how many more people do you think will have died by the time 18 months have passed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 9/15/2020 11:43 (#8496998 - in reply to #8496887)
Subject: RE: Because of COVID, how many more people do you think will have died by the time 18 months have pa

NWPA
minn gopher - 9/15/2020 10:38

Clay SEIA - 9/15/2020 09:23

I firmly believe there will be a long hangover that causes many premature fatalities from just the things you are describing, although the mainstream media will never ferret those facts out and blare it in your face 24/7.

I'll provide you some simple facts, though.  My GF does patient scheduling and admission for Iowa Heart Center.  They are not projecting to be caught up from the March-May shutdown until we get well into calendar year 2021.  If you call her today and want to get seen for anything other than an emergency procedure, you won't get in before November.  Now, extrapolate that through all the other facets of healthcare that are also running way behind- and consider that many other states shut those things down far harder and longer than Iowa did.  

Seems to be different everywhere. GF works at UofM Fairview OR. They slowed down for 2 weeks only. They have been back doing the non-important surgery’s for a while now.

What's a none important surgery. Besides plastic surgery most seem atleast kinda important. Getting nuts cut maybe not super important either. Well atleast not to the man in the relationship. :)

And what's the saying in sports..... No such thing as a minor surgery.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)