AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Because of COVID, how many more people do you think will have died by the time 18 months have passed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 9/15/2020 09:39 (#8496805 - in reply to #8496739)
Subject: RE: Because of COVID, how many more people do you think will have died by the time 18 months have pa

Southeast Colorado
I'm not quite as critical of politicians in general. It's easy to cast stones.

Being a politician in today's govt is a system of listening to lobbyists who are passionate about issues you may or may not have an interest in their industry. As a politician, if you want to have any hope of improving things that you are passionate about you have to stay in office. Therefore I'd bet you go along with or against some things that really don't matter a whole lot to you or the district you represent.

It would have to be somewhat frustrating having half the country think you're an idiot just by your chosen profession and subsequent party affiliation.

With that said..............some of them are idiots. LOL!

BTW............sorry Pilot for hijacking your thread. You have been kicking butt in that arena here and I've not much to add on the subject. I do think keeping an eye on Sweden, with special regard to the fact they were concerned with elevating other health risks UnCovid related if they were to shut down economically and socially, will be a very telling story.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)