AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (133) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rotorooter for a 12” culvert
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 9/14/2020 12:52 (#8495195 - in reply to #8494594)
Subject: RE: Rotorooter for a 12” culvert

W.C. Mo.
Do you have a pressure washer??? If so they make a nozzle that blasts 1 stream forward and 3-4 streams back at an angle. It will feed itself through the pipe cleaning as it goes pulling the hose behind it. Not sure the name of the nozzle. Start cleaning from the lower end.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)