AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ziegler cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 9/14/2020 05:46 (#8494454 - in reply to #8494302)
Subject: RE: Ziegler cat

South Central MN
I'm aware lexion is claas. That's why I pointed it out. You said there was little support for claas, which isn't true. You based your entire complaint about claas service on one belt snapping during a demo? That sucks, but in general, we get same day or next day parts from them.

So you're going to completely disregard the fact they service challengers well just because it's yellow? They are now pushing fendt hard because the challenger brand is going away. Fendt ain't yellow.

As for your gleaner, that's about the one gripe you've listed that has some substance. Even there, I've never seen a Gleaner sign outside a Ziegler dealer. Can't really blame them too much for not knowing about or stocking gleaner parts.

You can be mad at agco for promoting Ziegler over smaller family dealers that did stock gleaner if you want, but Ziegler as a dealer is pretty decent to deal with.

You might as well get over yourself with you ace farmer comment too. Last I checked, we aren't anywhere near that big. They actually treat us decent for the size of operation we are.

Edited by chirpfarm 9/14/2020 05:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)