AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FBN - trouble ahead, WSJ story.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Birddy
Posted 9/10/2020 20:15 (#8487856 - in reply to #8487755)
Subject: RE: FBN - trouble ahead, WSJ story.

ND

Jeff@JR Production - 9/10/2020 19:37 Last week I had to troubleshoot a claim for Asgrow soybeans and the dealer which they purchased from is a ligament dealer and handled the claim very well. Prior to getting the info so I understood my surroundings, I made a call to the Minnesota representatives or TA? either way, the individual I spoke to was very adamant that Bayers stand on out of state materials crossing state line will not be tolerated period. So I'm sure there has been some funny business going on which is not the first time I've seen this and used to be a big game. moving pre-emergence for southern states to the north after the season was done was a way to make a quick buck or two. I think it's going to get harder and harder and if FBN won't play ball by actively taking part in the black box of the chemical word and the seed programs to help boost the black box program money.

Your post is unclear, what is a ligament dealer ?  Also TA, be plain spoken, not weird...

FBN has been blocked out of most all brand name chemicals except generics or sneaking in under a wholesaler who is a bastard seller.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)