AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Side by side comparison, opinions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 9/10/2020 15:30 (#8487346 - in reply to #8487277)
Subject: RE: Side by side comparison, opinions

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
Stay away from the older Kawasaki Mules as the 4 wheel drive is cheaply built and they don't go fast enough... Kubota's are a disappointment also if you want something that will keep up with others on the road and the diesels are tough starting in the winter. Also the hydrostatic transmission is over rated as it takes a lot more power to get it to go up hills or pull much... I've heard many that are in UTV clubs say they always have to wait for the Kubota's to catch up with them if on a trail ride. I have an 2004 and it has been a lemon and you don't want turf tires on them if you use it for farming as you can get stuck on level wet ground. I guess with any of the UTVs you'd probably want a spare set of tires and rims if using it for trail rides.... Good luck~ I've been sort of looking myself but waiting to find one that fits my needs as it's mostly for farming .. Also the Kubota is a heavier machine so it seems to get stuck easier too even with good tires on it... It's crazy as I see some people who have heat and air and a fancy cab that sell for over $30,000 and I guess I'd rather have a newer skid loader.... :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)