AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reasonably priced iPhone and iPad holder/mounts for tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/10/2020 06:58 (#8486342 - in reply to #8484183)
Subject: RE: Reasonably priced iPhone and iPad holder/mounts for tractor

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I got a couple of the style that use a magnet to hold the phone. The kit consists of an adjustable base with a ball swivel on it. They include some thin metal plates to attach to the back of my phone case. The following link is similar to what I have. This works well for me.

https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Phone-Holder-Mount-Car/dp/B07G73GZ93...

As far as a stand for my iPad, I have two. My first one was courtesy of my seed dealer. Since they were advocating the use of tablets with Climate, I asked them what they used for holding them. They gave me one that I mounted in my planting tractor.

This seed dealer also does trucking and needed to go with eLogs. I checked over their trucks and purchased a style from Amazon that had a heavy duty flexible arm that I attached to the passenger seat. Sorry I can't find those pictures at the moment.

I use my iPad in my grain truck and a WiFi camera from Larsen lights to watch the truck fill. I copied an idea from a post here. Mine is like the picture below except that I mounted magnets loosely on the mounting tabs on the box so that they can conform to an irregular metal surface such as a grain bin. The 110 VAC adapter is mounted inside the box.

Edited by tedbear 9/10/2020 07:26

(KeithCamera (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments KeithCamera (full).JPG (153KB - 179 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)