AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Serious Pioneer corn question....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

KDD
Posted 9/9/2020 16:04 (#8485310 - in reply to #8484772)
Subject: RE: Really disappointed in the responses......

Leesburg, Ohio
A few observations:

I'm not a "real" agronomist, other than my agronomic classes in college, and a lifetime of experience growing corn and soybeans, so....

Asking for a scientific agronomic explanation for why corn looks like it does in an unknown location, without any pictures, specific varieties or genetics, specific conditions, feet on the ground, or other details, as compared to some other set of unknown varieties with similar lack of information, is probably a bit of a stretch.

Not sure what the point of your post is, if not just to bad-mouth a company you say you don't use anyway. Are you trying to keep others from using it? Probably won't work.

You say you have a test plot. Good for you! Use it to the extend you can, and I hope you learn things that will improve your results in the future. It probably will mean nothing to many of us located elsewhere.

Seems this site has plenty of haters anymore...haters of John Deere and haters of Pioneer. Not sure why those stand out. I cannot remember ever seeing a single original post that randomly attacks any other color of equipment, or any other seed company...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)