AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla, cost of ownership?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Newguy
Posted 9/7/2020 10:58 (#8480930 - in reply to #8480087)
Subject: RE: Tesla, cost of ownership?

Renville Minnesota

Boone & Crockett - 9/6/2020 20:57
JarHead2 - 9/6/2020 16:19 What is the cost of having a3500 acre solar panel farm in your neighbor hood with 4 irrigation wells per section, 75 per cent pivot irrigated, 220bh/acre. Thought taking food out of people’s mouths was the complaint about ethanol. jarHead Two
Newguy, my ‘17 Vette convertible runs the quarter in the high 11’s, 7 speed manual. Plenty of acceleration there. Get praise for it everywhere we go. I thought it was an incredible value for the quality, styling and performance. It was a one year old factory exec car with 7,000 miles when I bought it, $23,000 off the window sticker. Chevy makes my Vette in a ZR1, which is supercharged, 755 hp in a fiberglass car makes for scary acceleration and quarter mile times. All I can say is drive a ZR1 , put it through its paces, and tell me you thirst for more, I’ll say you’re crazy! All with considerably better resale over the Tesla, according to your numbers anyway. Absolutely no way I’d consider a Tesla over a new Vette.

Yessa!    I agree, but I may just save my penny's for a restomod.....     Its the C3's that do it for me, but the engine, tranny, rear end, tires, brakes from 1960's require me to be handy...  id just as soon change oil and go.

Here's whats on my bedroom ceiling......  ;)

(restomod (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments restomod (full).jpg (122KB - 168 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)