AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SF daily
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 9/6/2020 18:23 (#8479718 - in reply to #8479634)
Subject: RE: SF daily

Spikes - 9/6/2020 17:42

Well...I know it took me a long time to download all that Tim had up back in the day. He may have more than what I had gotten from him that he didn't put up back then but he isn't showing what he has now on the his site.

SpikeĀ 

Yep. There was time when he had a lot more up. He put it out there for free to combat a....person held in low esteem - who was selling Andrew's Material attained in a felonious way. But that was nothing compared to what he has. Included, there were boxes and boxes of private letters between Andrews, Babson, and Marechal and those alone would be treasures. Last I knew, everything was being scanned, and reprinted on acid free paper and preserved and was going to split up between several institutes of higher learning - Stanford being the main one. You probably don't know, almost nobody does, but we lost him about three weeks ago. He mentioned occasionally some of things that were planned for after his demise - the Andrews papers release being one of them. So many of us await with fingers crossed that the papers get released, and his memoirs get clearance to be published. They both will be one heck of a read.

Take care.

Edited by NEIAAG 9/6/2020 18:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)