AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pork roast recipes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 9/7/2020 11:39 (#8480983 - in reply to #8480680)
Subject: RE: pork roast recipes

Partimer, you are seeing what so many today are completely missing, IMHO. What really is more important than being able to live in a place where you are as free as possible? What is more important than being able to raise your kids in an environment that is safe and healthy? When we see what is going on in many parts of this country, we are especially lucky. But . . .

If you read or listen to what some people are saying - people who want to control this country - there is no escaping the fact that they hate the type of life you now enjoy. And, again, if you listen to what they have planned, even living where you and i live will not be immune to what their vision for the country is. It bothers me a lot - and it scares me a lot. If they have their way, they will change our communities.

We're dry too, but my brother said that a few days ago, the farm finally caught a modest rain. Crops do look good. Weather-wise, it just feels to me like we could be on the edge of a major change. I know that Elwynn has been talking about a solar cycle that is due. I've known about it for a long time - probably close to 40 years now. It's called the Gleissberg Cycle, and it is from 87-89 years in duration. I also remember Elwynn talking about if we dry out in the fall and do not get good replenishing rains, it is tough to make it up in the spring.

We had 94 degrees a couple of days ago. Rapid had 100. If you want an indication that summer is probably over, take a look at our forecast today:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.376651&lon=-103.729...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)