AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hydrant users new inventions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

wind tower
Posted 9/2/2020 07:03 (#8471396)
Subject: Hydrant users new inventions

N.D
I have a new product idea that I would like to introduce to the world.
For those of you that use hydrants to water livestock I have invented the motion activated frost free yard hydrant control.
I have used this for many years I believe it’s is something that many producers could use and benefit from . The product would be able to pay for it self in a very short time.
It is self sufficient can be installed on most frost free yard hydrants and will work as long as the hydrant has a sufficient drain field.
It is easy to install ,the concept is reversed from the old thought that there has to be a tank ful of water in front of the livestock at all times and then we have to keep it from freezing. In most case using some sort of energy which costs a lot .

Or some big tank with covers and lids that cost a lot.
Or energy free waters that cost allot.
The concept that this system is based on is
There is no water to heat or keep from freezing because the water is consumed as it is needed and any water that remains in the tank which is very little will be thawed with th flow of fresh water when a critter demands water by sticking his head in the zone of the motion sensor then activating the water hydrant.
This has been proven and not just a theory.

I am not trying to sell this product on this site
I have some in use and are well liked.

Just want some feedback or questions to find out if there is demand for this product.
And then it might be for sale somewhere else.

They just might be a low cost solution too pasture pipeline watering come fall and winter all year long for that matter.

I do have a video clip of this on request
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)