AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

overweight or obese? Why is obesity so bad?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/31/2020 11:22 (#8467808 - in reply to #8467732)
Subject: Butter Bob Briggs alive and well as far as I know

Pittsburg, Kansas

I worded that poorly. I meant he was neither a doctor or researcher. Just an ordinary guy.

As far as I know he is very much alive. I also heard he had a devastating loss in his family (accident as I recall, not dietary related) and at that time he decided to get out of the public limelight. Someone helped him with his videos and I wonder if it was not that person but I do not know.

I think he was also running out of content as he had covered the basics pretty well. Well done personal videos.

Most of us would also probably not believe the hate mail and comments people like Butter Bob get from the vegan community and certain environmentalists against animal food. A person has to have a tough hide to go public with some of this stuff. Lot of knives in the back kind of stuff out there, including death threats. I think it would wear on a person.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=butter+bob+briggs

I started watching one of his videos probably back in about December 2018 and thought "this guy is a flake" and quit the video and forgot about him. Then when I got my wife interested in watching some of the keto videos she says to me "hey you got to check this guy out, he is great" and it was none other than "Butter Bob Briggs". By then I had probably watched 50 or a hundred videos on the subject and was getting a grasp of the health benefits. So we watched several of his video's together. And the guy knew what he was talking about. He just has a redneck way of presenting it.

Excellent videos for people like my wife that do not need all the gory scientific details but just want to know "what works". I have recommended his videos to a lot of people.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)