AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to improve your covid 19 outcome
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/30/2020 11:37 (#8466061)
Subject: How to improve your covid 19 outcome

Pittsburg, Kansas

If you are like me I have some notions about CV19. One is my idea that eventually most if not all of us will be exposed to some degree to the virus. If I am right in that notion then a person needs to have an immune system able to handle it. Another notion is that getting an effective vaccine I give about a 50-50 chance. And likely even if one is developed it will change each year like the flu shot and will be less effective on the people that need it the most, those immune system compromised.

So from my perspective I think we need to be planning on eventually getting it (if we have not already and been asymptomatic) and fighting it off.

This video I believe has very valuable information to help do so. Information we will never get from the pill pushing sick care industry that focuses on vaccines to prevent and medicines to cure once we are sick. There is no money to be made from this information so a person has to seek it out as it likely will never be promoted by the powers that be.

20 minutes of your time to keep you from getting as sick or maybe even save your life.

How to address immune function to beat viruses you can start today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emOFEb-B71s

John

Edited by John Burns 8/30/2020 11:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)