AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Field view
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Sugarcane215
Posted 8/28/2020 09:22 (#8462193)
Subject: Field view

I just recently signed up for field view mainly for keeping track of spray records and weather.
We farm sugarcane and roate which fields we plant over a 4/5 year cycle so using it for variety map is a pain since you would have to enter data manually every year since it erases that each year or so I have been told.
We usually run two tractor 3 point sprayers. My main rate controller is a rcm threw my pro 700 with isobus. When the sales rep came the other day we tried to get them to talk to each other and paint when the tips were on and off but could not get that we could only get it to paint all the tips whether they were on or off.
Will I need to get a seperate harness for this? He told me I shouldn’t but they have one that goes where the main plug to the pro 700 is that has a pigtail on it that their drive plugs into.
I am thinking there is a setting on my pro700 that needs to be changed to let it export data?

I also run two raven 450s controllers in other tractors. I am told we can’t get them to paint each section on the ipad its all or none. I would like to upgrade one of them to be able to map like my isobus system does so My dad and I can catch each others fields where we would run out etc.
I was told to be able to use the raven 450 I would have to get a gps dome and wiring for it.
I have a fmx1000 in one tractor that I would not mind moving just that and the gps antenna to the puma which we spray with most of the time. Just want to leave the nav 2 in place. I have a extra set of wire harness for it.
I also have a pro 600 I could move and a 262 dome I believe?

I am also open to getting a complete system that will communicate sections and is a raven system since I am very familiar with ravens calibration numbers and can walk my dad threw it over the phone not being behind the screen of one
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)