AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chicken wings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jdsfinc
Posted 8/24/2020 10:39 (#8453900)
Subject: Chicken wings

Ottawa, Canada
I must confess, I love wings. However, the wings that are served in bars and restaurants which are deep fried and tossed in a mixture of hot sauce and butter do nothing for me and tend to make my eyes water and the next day an adventure. Here is my recipe for wings that are a little easier on the stomach and points beyond. Its one of the easiest things to make.

Put the wings in a large bowl and drizzle sesame oil on them and toss to coat. Grind sea salt and fresh pepper on them and toss again, more salt and pepper and toss. Put the wings on a baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake in a 425 degree oven. It takes about 40 minutes but start checking at 30 mins. Flip them halfway through.

I have added garlic powder and chopped green onions, its all good. I've never tried but you could deep fry the wings and add the sesame oil, salt and pepper after. I'm not allowed to have an indoor deep fryer because of the smell :(

Note to add; wax paper is not a substitute for parchment paper but is a good way to start a fire. The parchment paper is just to make cleanup easier. A basket on your bbq rotisserie works well too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)