AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

too much sugar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 8/18/2020 08:00 (#8441974 - in reply to #8440649)
Subject: RE: too much sugar

Have no idea what might have been in that taco, but my system reacted violently to it. I think so violently that it cleaned me out and left me with a gut that didn't want to accept any kind of food for awhile. After that, my gut must have populated with some undesirable bugs - and it lasted for 23 years until the opioids did something similar to what the taco did. And now my gut is not back to what it was prior to the taco, but it is pretty well behaved for a change. It is interesting how the medical community can so easily replace a hip joint, but they don't know crap about bugs in your gut. There they are looking at extreme complexity, I think.

Your referring to summer and bacteria made me think of how I grew up around cattle and hogs. I got my drivers license at 15 and started trucking them from farmers barns. Sometimes the manure dust would be so thick chasing them that you could hardly see - much less breathe. Sometimes the slop would be so bad that when a steer slipped, you would get a mouthful of liquid manure. Then loading them in semis - the pigs especially - and especially times when they would not come out - in the dark - and having to pull each one out by the tail in the lower deck while the liquid drained down between the slats in the 2x12's on top of you. - I guess you'd have to say those were the "good ole days"! But I think I really had a robust gut population. (BG)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)