AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

too much sugar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 8/17/2020 10:48 (#8440328 - in reply to #8439986)
Subject: RE: too much sugar

John - first of all - thanks for all the explanations of your extensive research and experience with this.

I've been wondering about a couple of things. One trip to Alaska in 1997 I stopped in Edmonton and ate two tacos. The reaction was violent - and my system was never the same again. Recently, after being on opioids after a surgery, I had a similar experience, and again, my system hasn't been the same as those twenty-three years following those two tacos. It is more settled than ever since 97. Now, I suspect that once again I lost pretty much all of the bugs in my gut, as even as I started to eat again, I couldn't digest any food for quite awhile. One thing I finally got to eating was oatmeal (which i never liked much before). So, I've become an oatmeal (mixed with walnuts) eater since.

Now, getting (finally) to the question - how would it work to eat the oatmeal/walnuts for breakfast but low carb the rest of the day? Would it help to only eat the carbs in the oatmeal without protein or fat? Or, is this wishful thinking? I hesitate to stop eating the oatmeal at this time - for obvious reasons.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)