AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mfro629
Posted 8/12/2020 05:03 (#8429952 - in reply to #8429610)
Subject: RE: USDA

central illinois
There are independent companies collecting yield data ... it’s called crop insurance... oh ya btw the crop insurance companies are owned by the same companies that are buying your crops... cgb, Adm etc the list goes on... there is a incentive to keep the price low and keep us over producing... the big grain buyers are making big money shopping grain to foreign buyers... and many of the grain buying companies are owned by companies in other countries... btw the usda also wants the data from the crop insurance via government payments ...so the crop insurance collects a payment from you... the taxpayers (subsidized) and then they wanna buy it cheap ship it overseas and have our tax payer bail out the farmer again ... with 2-4 different government payments...meanwhile China’s crops are failing due to floods and drought... and they are buying our grain and massive amounts of it on the cheap.. sounds to me like the globalists are kicking our ass and you all wanna argue about if the usda is right or wrong ... no wonder farmers get taken for a ride... oh ya I for got to mention climate Corp and farmer edge ... I’m sure they never sell yield data...

(D4D79BA2-CCC4-4651-9AF5-C5F2864F81F9 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments D4D79BA2-CCC4-4651-9AF5-C5F2864F81F9 (full).png (46KB - 306 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)