AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eyesight greatly improved after 3 pills of lutein and zeaxantin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

aray63
Posted 8/4/2020 05:21 (#8414085)
Subject: Eyesight greatly improved after 3 pills of lutein and zeaxantin

barry county mi
A now supplement. My friend had been bugging me about taking this supplement for my eyes I have glaucoma in my left eye been taking eye drops for years anyway we always kind of watch the weather from the TV in the bedroom and I just generally listen to it cuz I can't see it I put my drops in and took my glasses off anyway last night I watch that weather news I could read all the print without glasses no I haven't done that in 10 or 15 years got all I can say is holy cow. My buddy says he can see better now and he could 40 years ago and he 73 but he's been taking this stuff for quite a while. I decide what I got to lose so I got some last Friday. If it don't get any better than this now it's greatly improved. I just hope it stays you know but for me it's nearly unbelievable. I think it cost me $18 for 60 capsules. I can read the small print on the TV this morning with my bad I but I can't read the print on the iPad with my bad I it's too small It don't show up yet good enough just thought I'd share something positive with you I don't know rather it will work for you .you know how that is what works for me so far so good let's put it that away have a good day Archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)