AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Unable to import prescription map from SMS into Trimble FMX?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

htmatt
Posted 8/4/2020 03:17 (#8414055)
Subject: Unable to import prescription map from SMS into Trimble FMX?

Hi guys, tried to copy my first prescription map that I created in SMS onto my TMX-2050 display running the FMX plus app. I have been able to export to a USB stick via "export full device setup", and when I plug it into the display it recognises the prescription folder. I'm able to copy it across to the display and it shows a file within it. However, when i load the field (which are already saved on the display) it does not give me the prescription option, it just loads the field up. Do i need to use a specific event name to corrospond with the prescription file? Or is something else a-miss? Grower, farm, field all match up correctly with that relating to the prescription file. Im not sure if the prescription file name needs to corelate with anything, and if so, how you should even change that?

EDIT: I initially tried the "export single file" option but when i plugged it into the display the prescription folder on the usb was not visable.

The only thing that could be causing my issue is that the implement I would use with the file (Vicon iso spreader) Was not hooked up to the tractor and therefore I had a different implement selected. Do I need to add a VRA add on to the implement? (I have it unlocked)

Edited by htmatt 8/4/2020 04:12

(IMG_7039 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_7039 (full).jpg (73KB - 77 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)