AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let me see if I understand this China thing...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rank
Posted 8/2/2020 08:19 (#8410274 - in reply to #8410236)
Subject: RE: Let me see if I understand this China thing...

SEON
redoak - 8/2/2020 08:03

raining here now ,after corn planting we got 4" , the a 3/4" ...then 30c +, no rain ,then ,then another 3" downpour with high temps (cooked some beans) , since then a few showers ,not bad for moisture, corn on clay very uneven....closer to Leamington on 'vegetable land' awesome crops ,clay where i am ,not so much......Talking of straw sales , we made a deal to let a friend who supplies mushroom farms with straw bale 300 acres , been waiting 3 weeks now & we have manure to haul, ground to work ,tiling to do as ground is dry........sometimes better not to deal with friends.......I agree with u demanding u get your payment for rest of your first straw before anymore deals made.....IDK about u but losing faith in a lot of deals , like u guys getting screwed on the organic bankruptcy....think Jeff is happy with his rents more than when he was farming , IDK about Roger's thoughts

I don't know how big your header is but I would go ahead and tile and work the ground between the swaths and let your friend deal with it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)