AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greener pastures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

agfarms
Posted 8/2/2020 05:24 (#8410017 - in reply to #8409838)
Subject: RE: Do you envy them Ditt?

NWPA
Bonpas - 8/1/2020 22:07

Heard that talk since I can remember even caring.

Never been to SA myself. I know several on here have. Were/are you in envy of the farmers there? Which countries have a better life than us? Beer colder? Better pool tables? Prettier ladies? Better fishing? Safer? Softer beds? Better water? More opportunities for next generation?

Not doubting. Just asking?

Fact: Like most, both of my grandfathers just "got by". My mom and dad have lived better. I have lived better than my parents. All three of my kids have everything they need and take more vacations than their mom and I ever did and that makes me happy. My two grand kiddos are nearly impossible to buy for. All four sets of their great grandparents are still healthy and still likely increasing net worth. Gonna have to get bad fast for their pasture not to always be green. Possible sure. But not likely.

Brazil ladies aren't bad at all. Buddy used to work there.

But I like our variety here in the USA.

And very good overall point. Farmers there just trying to make a living. Here they want a very good living and to gather a above avg amount of wealth.... Both of which are perfectly fine. But the doom and gloom of some on here gets old.

I live a better lifestyle imo than any of the previous generations locally farming and don't have to milk cows so easy peasy. After milking cows the rest of this doesn't seem overly hard.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)