AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A bushel of corn is the same everywhere
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mfro629
Posted 8/1/2020 16:11 (#8409159 - in reply to #8409151)
Subject: RE: A bushel of corn is the same everywhere

central illinois
ehoff - 8/1/2020 16:03

Every export contract I have ever seen includes the contract term “ cool and sweet upon arrival”!

Everyone is free to believe what you want to. The amount of mental capital that some are putting into believing conspiracy theories about China and grain is amazing.

We are not victims of anything or anyone.

We produce commodities that are produced throughout the entire world.

Commodity prices gravitate toward cost of production no matter if it is coal, iron, cassava, coffee, lead or corn.

Become a low cost producer or do a great job of marketing because someone else’s are!

You should be formulating a plan that tells you the probable lows in corn and beans and on what dates it is likely to happen.

You should be formulating plans on how to take advantage of those low prices via plc, crop insurance, options, storage and futures.

Those are things that YOU can do something about.

Yep and we can also predict trade wars... man made pandemics ... droughts floods .... it’s easy piece of cake... thanks for the advice I’ll be rich in no time...

Crap i forgot I already did all that stuff you suggested and we got a pandemic from CHINA !!!!! And your telling me I should have been smarter and not waited for the “likely” highs in June July ... where do you have your crystal ball hid I’d like to buy it

Let me guess ehoff grain trader? Buyer for Adm cargil maybe ?

Edited by mfro629 8/1/2020 16:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)