AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (153) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sorghum Sudan and Soybeans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
 
ntexcotton
Posted 8/1/2020 09:51 (#8408582 - in reply to #8408289)
Subject: RE: Sorghum Sudan and Soybeans?


North Central Texas
Bermuda is a major weed to SS and will outcompete it. I have done the bean SS combo. You need a good variety of SS that tillers good so you plant 15 lbs with a planter on 30" rows. Then plant a bag of beans in between. I used forage beans when I did it. It's hit and miss. My opinion is it would be better to plant 75% in straight SS and the other 25% in beans. Bale the beans before they set pods. Feed 5 bales and 1 is beans.
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)