AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hospital employee
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Ed Boysun
Posted 7/31/2020 09:45 (#8406811 - in reply to #8406701)
Subject: RE: Hospital employee

Agent Orange: Friendly fire that keeps on burning.

CMN - 7/31/2020 07:35 With all the other protocols and testing he has to go through just to enter the hospital building everyday, what are the chances he has covid-19????

I'd say there's a decent chance he has it.
Small community here but there is a uptick in cases the last few days. Local city dads decided to go ahead with the rodeo in a somewhat reduced fashion the weekend of July 10. Young lady, who is a nurse at the hospital was just confirmed positive. Her mother who is the county health nurse was recently positive and not doing well. Seems a couple county employees who work in another building are also positive. Yesterday, three more workers at the hospital tested positive. Seems like a good deal of secrecy surrounding potential cases as the hospital has been on a lock-down for unspecified reasons since the first part of July. Our neighbor lady was tested and told to self quarantine last Friday. Test came back Tuesday and she was negative. She has been told to continue to self quarantine for 10 more days so it looks like not a great deal of confidence in the test. To say the least, she is extremely angry at how the hospital has been treating her. Contacts of the ex-husband of the County health nurse has been tested -- don't know his results. some of his contacts have also been tested. So far, no positives. Ex-husband works at a garage but don't know if any of his co-workers have been tested or what their results have been. Seems like the delay in test results and uncertainty with accuracy of tests is making this very difficult to get a handle on.
For me, I think I'd avoid the hospital at all costs as there is always too many sick folks there. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)