AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wow, looks kinda familiar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 7/28/2020 20:23 (#8401767 - in reply to #8401657)
Subject: RE: Things still looked good in August

Pierce county WI
Yes I'm willing to say this year is SIMILAR to 2010. Absolutely. Was there not a fast start to planting in the northern corn belt both years? Did your beloved home state not have a wet start to the growing season both years? I happen to know guys that replanted in central Illinois. Have we not had a RAPIDLY developing crop in both July's? Has August happened this year yet? Are both crop conditions report to their respected report 10 years apart not the same? Did the test weight of the 2009 and 2019 crop not get questioned? Yes, I'd say there are similarities to both.
The arrogance of your post is on par with centuryfarm. What makes your opinion matter more than mine? Does the covid pandemic not have an affect on demand and markets? Are there not some unknowns? Does the fact that farmers not wanting to sell at these prices affect the market? Isn't that good? Do you understand why we didn't get the acres you guys were so certain of? Because it didn't make sense to plant lots of corn on corn at these prices. So please bestow more of your superior intellect on my half wit brain.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)