AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some people eat like kings and queens
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 8/3/2020 13:20 (#8412851 - in reply to #8410127)
Subject: RE: Hey Pigpiggy.................poor man's MRI

Texas
eight - 8/2/2020 07:25

I wouldn’t worry about a John Burns diet as much as, eat some real food sometimes. I have a brother that went to the hospital once for malnutrition, he ate nothing but 2 breakfast tacos a day. He also has a wife so maybe that doesn’t work.

I go eat with my parents a few times a week, often I cook, or little sister helps. Gives us a reason to make a real meal for more people.

I’m trying to find time to make a nice, UDS or Ugly Drum Smoker. Made one for a friend but didn’t have time right then to complete my own. I use stainless steel hardware and a clean, food grade barrel.

It gets pretty lonely living way out in the sticks and mainly talking to horses and cattle. So, I’ve been finding time now to go to the nearest town and eat. It’s not 100% healthy but am working on making better choices. With a smoker I can always bring that with me on Custom jobs, provided I can keep an eye on it. Pecan, wood-smoked beef is one of my favorites. Think I’ll smoke some chicken breasts too and maybe wild caught, salmon filets.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)