AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight and 252 receiver settings for yield mapping??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

pirlbeck
Posted 7/27/2020 13:35 (#8399176 - in reply to #8398920)
Subject: RE: Insight and 252 receiver settings for yield mapping??

West Central Iowa
tedbear - 7/27/2020 10:50
They could both have the same settings or different settings with all kinds of combinations.

Yea the "all kinds of combinations" is where I struggle, when you don't know all the terms and what they all do it can be difficult to get it configured correctly.

I am thinking I may of tried to configure both port A and port B to what ever the NAVII and the Insight need for the Autopilot to work. I think I did this just as a way to "cover" my but, as I didn't really know what I was doing with ALL of the different setting that are available on these receivers. I don't know if you remember, but in the spring (March) of 2019 I was on here asking a bunch of questions about configuring the 252 (and then a 372) for RTK using the Iowa CORS network. With your help and others, I finally got it and it has worked well for planting the last 2 springs.

I may need to just connect to the 252 and change the data stream to just what the Insight needs for WAAS. I always had in the back of my mind that I would try to put Autopilot on this combine IF I could find a cheap open center Autopilot valve, so I was hoping to leave the settings on the 252 where they are.

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)