AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metabolic health (Dr Ben Bikman researcher) - diabetics take particular note
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/23/2020 06:55 (#8390615)
Subject: Metabolic health (Dr Ben Bikman researcher) - diabetics take particular note

Pittsburg, Kansas

If you have one of these symptoms of metabolic syndrome, this video is very worthwhile watching. 1. expanded waist circumference 2. high blood pressure 3. low HDL cholesterol 4. high triglycerides 5. high glucose levels

I know some people think I hammer on this stuff too much. But if a person is diabetic or is heading in that direction, the knowledge of what to do about it is priceless. I just can not over emphasize the value of Dr Bikman's work, both on his own research into the subject but also his vast knowledge gained by studying the available scientific literature, towards a persons metabolic health. His presentations just keep getting better and better.

Just watched it through the second time and picked up bits and pieces I missed the first time through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCVYyOju4UM

Insulin resistance and diabetes - Beta cells starting to bounce back within a week of lifestyle intervention. Exactly what happened in my case. Now I know why.

John

Edited by John Burns 7/23/2020 07:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)