AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Second blood test
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mjl
Posted 7/18/2020 12:10 (#8380964 - in reply to #8380792)
Subject: RE: Second blood test

MN
I don't know how many times over the years that I lost the same 30-40 pounds with yo yo dieting, I always starved myself and always would fail and go back to the chips and sugar, I like what i eat now, eat 3000 calories a day to maintain, have 0 cravings, the wife eats some ice cream yet but it just doesn't interest me anymore, I also have way more energy and we go kayaking and biking, even when its hot, I didn't want to do anything before, was always tired, thought it was just aging. I think you scuba dive, its fun to be able to do things like that without dragging butt!

The key is to find what you like and stick with it, I never have liked vegetables, but do eat alot black beans, brown rice, and chick peas with some Walden farms bb sauce, everything else is mainly meat protein, eggs and some milk and a couple apples a day, I don't actually do bananas or oranges all that often now that i am maintaining. I am not opposed to eating wheat bread but just haven't felt the urge to eat any and haven't bought any in a long time. I throw my cheese burger in with the chick peas sometimes.

I hope people following your video's give a try, adjust it so they like what they eat if need be, I feel bad for people that are in misery from improper nutrition, it doesn't have to be that way and they don't have to be hungry all the time, I just post what worked for me, some might be disgusted with what I eat, but that's ok! lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)