AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your prayers helped Amy recover 4.5 years ago, now I'm humbly asking for more
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NC4620
Posted 7/13/2020 08:31 (#8370860 - in reply to #8369744)
Subject: RE: Your prayers helped Amy recover 4.5 years ago, now I'm humbly asking for more

Northeast North Carolina
I understand the emotions and the anxiety that you are going through at this time, at twenty nine years old I was diagnosed with colon cancer. The doctors ran every test that they could except for the colonoscopy, at my age they did not think that was my problem, fast forward six months and my wife got me to another doctor that agreed to do the procedure and found the problem. We had three children under the age of six years old and Christmas was a couple of weeks away. I went in for surgery a couple of days before Christmas and stayed in the Hospital for twelve days. A few weeks later I started chemo and went through forty two treatments. I'm fifty four years old now and I've been able to watch my children grow up and get married. Remember this was twenty five years ago and a lot has changed for the better. I'm on a three year colonoscopy schedule now and haven't had anymore problems. You and your wife have already been through a lot, which has already strengthened your relationship as a couple. My wife along with our strong Faith is what got me through those uncertain times in my life. I'll be praying for you and your family.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)