AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intelliview 4 Raven ISO Rx for sprayer issue.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmer1988
Posted 7/12/2020 13:10 (#8369265)
Subject: Intelliview 4 Raven ISO Rx for sprayer issue.

Hey everyone hope you can help me out.

I have a new holland SP sprayer inteliview 4 version 31. Everything runs through a raven ISOBUS i have nozzle control. I want to do some fungicide trials on my corn and soy just leaving a couple off check strips. I do alot of my own Rx mapping while planting.

I made the Rx maps in SMS puting in the field rate at 20 gal/ac and couple strips at 0 gal/ac. I made a CN1 file and an ISOXML, set everything up in the TC , raven is set to Auto and the RX shows up on all my run screens on the maps and set all my out of bound rates. When I hit the check strip area my Raven screen says zero but the nozzles keep spraying at about 8 gal/ac. I tried it with a neighbor as well who has the same sprayer with sectional control and we have the exact same issue.

I was told maybe the O rate was throwning it off, so in SMS i just gut the strips out of the map. and set all the out of bound rates to zero and still the Raven screen says zero but is putting down about 8 gal per acre. I feel like i am 99% of the way there and i am just missing one thing on the raven end for the nozzles or section to shut off. My local precision guy is not very helpful i think i know a bit more then him.

Any help would be awesome

PS-Made a map for my neighbor with a JD doing the same thing creating the Rx map and it loadedd and sprayed no problem. SMH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)