AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Canada Border, pretty bummed this morning....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pitt
Posted 7/12/2020 10:06 (#8368910 - in reply to #8368770)
Subject: RE: Canada Border, pretty bummed this morning....

Starbuck Manitoba Canada
The border will and should stay closed until the US gets the virus under control. Since the opposite is happening, it will be several months before we see things change.
I regards to fishing resorts going broke, Canadians have stepped up and have filled many, if not most of them to capacity.
We were able to get a few nights at a fishing resort because a spot opened up due to the border being closed. The resort owners said that 2 months ago they thought they were going to go out of business but Manitobans steeped up and they were full booked for the entire summer. So things are fine up here. No new cases in the last 11 days only 4 active.
Things for the most part are back to normal here and that is the way we want it to stay.

A while back I started a thread about how the border will remained closed because of the Me Myself and I attitude to the south of us. I got an earful from EMTbd and others of how they may just invade and take over Canada. Fools!

As fare as Canadians going south, it won't happen for another year. No one will be able to get health insurance to cover covid. This will put a strain on US resorts, and economies of the south. The same thing where Americans may step up and fill some spots, but owners of places will leave them empty.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)