AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Putting things into perspective
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Deaner
Posted 7/13/2020 09:23 (#8370933 - in reply to #8369223)
Subject: RE: Putting things into perspective

Northern Ohio
bowtieighth - 7/12/2020 13:49

Deaner - 7/12/2020 10:19
frytownfarmer - 7/12/2020 08:59 With as divided as our country is... seems if a country invaded us they would already have half the troops in our country as half the population would side with the foreign country just to get the opposition party taken out I agree this division is the worst thing that can happen and it’s the extremists on the left that are bringing out the push back from the right. The right is mainly silent and wants peace as shown during Obama’s Presidency... the left... they have shown their hand
You might want to rethink that. I don’t hear anyone on the left talking about starting a civil war or talking about getting a civil war over with. I hear a lot of what the left has to say, maybe I missed it. I have seen extremist from the right show up at NON-VIOLENT protest in militant apparel and armed. I have seen extremist from the right pointing guns at NON-VIOLENT protesters. I agree, this division is very bad for the world!

The left isn't talking about a civil war, because they've already started one.  Are those on the right supposed to watch them destroy public and private property?

When the "extremist from the right show up at NON-VIOLENT protest in militant apparel and armed", what was destroyed?

When have you seen "extremist from the right pointing guns at NON-VIOLENT protesters"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JUJVvn3cIw

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/29/st-louis-protest-gu...

Edited by Deaner 7/13/2020 09:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)