AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn down 10
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 7/11/2020 15:34 (#8367419 - in reply to #8367075)
Subject: RE: Corn down 10

Southeast Colorado
I'll just say one more thing and move on. I don't have a bit of problem with someone constructively critiquing Trump. I do have a problem when they just bash the hell out of him. Because I guarantee you that kind of talk is the same as standing for what the other side wants right now. Anyone that could support the craziness that the other side is currently espousing needs flushed from this country. That is if you and I want small business (like farming) to be an ongoing enterprise. Our younger generation (which even includes 50+ year old me) has never had to fight for anything. I'm afraid those days are ending and I'm not proud of the legacy we collectively are leaving for our descendants. As goofy as Trump can sound sometimes.............if you look at the whole picture of what he stands for...............it's where I want to be. And that happens to be exactly the opposite of the communists with their "social and financial equality for all" platform that has taken hold in the leadership of the Democratic party. I have no doubt that there are a lot of good Democrats in this country (My Dad, RIP, was one of them)...............but no way no how they could even remotely support the folks at the top of their party.

Edited by tmrand 7/11/2020 15:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)